Hai everybody

Assalamualaikum to everyone who have spend their time here. Nothing much just want to share my life with all of my friends out there. None special in this blog and I hope that i can make you all keep coming and view my blog...


Thanks

Farah

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Karma

Do you all ever believe in Karma? Yeah Karma?Never hear about it?Well, don't be too naive to say that you don't know what is Karma right?

Well, most probably all of us do sometimes have bad and good times right?
For me,I do believe in Karma.It's got nothing to do with religion.
There's something that you must bear in mind, when you do something bad to other people, bad things will also happen to you back. It's either later or now. What goes around comes around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very true..as simple as it can be, still i do believed in Karma..

About Me

My photo
Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
Hai there..I am a simple person that just want to make friends from all over the world.